Prologue

Prologue

I don't deserve to live.

I killed Kuromine-kun's family, tormented my own parents, and drove them to death.

I am not a victim. I am the perpetrator.

There hasn't been a day without being choked with guilt.

Every breath feels suffocating.

I keep recalling the moment of the accident and the image of my parents lifeless body, like Teru-teru Bozu. (TL: paper doll to which children pray for fine weather. Weathering with you, costume of the fmc lil brother.)

Again and again...

Just living is painful.

Suddenly, I remember Kuromine-kun.

Since the day he rescued me from the robbery, my life has been filled with sparkling and radiant days.

Though it was only a brief period, living with Kuromine-kun given me a sense of fulfillment in life.

Whenever I feel distressed, Kuromine-kun comes to my mind as a defense mechanism.

My first love.

My heart feels warm to the point of melting.

And with these thoughts, a desire to kill myself arises.

Repeatedly, I think that I have no value in living.

I strongly understand it as a fact, living is unbearable.

I also hate myself.

I want to kill myself.

To me, death is liberation...

It is the only way to escape from the current suffering.

That's why I must not die.

I must not escape from this pain.

No matter how much I apologize to Kuromine-kun, it will never be enough.

It's all my fault.

I must not think it's painful.

It's all my wrongdoing.

The remorse and guilt towards Kuromine-kun...

I will continue to blame myself.

Until this body decays...

Or until my heart shatters into pieces...


-Support Me-

https://ko-fi.com/animestuff85370

-Visit my epub-pdf website-

https://animestuff.me/

Join on my Telegram:

https://t.me/animestuff2023

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 6: Heading in the Opposite Direction Towards Hope!!

Chapter 1: Reunion 1

Chapter 2: Progress 1