Chapter 10: The Reward for HardWork Is A "Sweater That Kills Virgin"

Chapter 10: The Reward for HardWork Is a "Sweater That Kills Virgin"

"I achieved my best-ever rank of fifth in the class since entering high school on the final exams, and I was able to welcome the summer vacation with the best feeling."

The trip to Okinawa was planned back early August to avoid overlapping with the Bon festival holiday. Although there is still about a week left, I need to start packing slowly.

"I'm glad that you're looking forward to the Okinawa trip, Yuya-kun, and you did better on the last test of your freshman year than before, so I must give you some reward!"

Kaede-san smiled like a charming little devil, completely ignoring the fact that I wasn't thinking much about that.

"Actually, Kaede-san's feeling is enough to make me happy."

"I thought about showing you the swimsuit I bought the other day in advance, but I still think the sea is better for the first time, so I thought about various things."

Is that so? Are you completely ignoring the fact that I'm holding back? While I appreciate being rewarded for my hard work, I'd prefer to pass on the swimsuit massage. It's too stimulating for a healthy high school boy.

"Don't worry. Knowing you, Yuya-kun, I thought you'll refuse to it, so I prepared something different this time."

Kaede-san puffed out her chest with an "Ehehe" and a triumphant look. Does her demeanor suggest that the reward is something equivalent to or even more than a swimsuit? That's not just expectation; it's downright scary.

"You see, Kaede-san, I'm saying I don't need a reward..."

"Hehe. Can you say the same thing after I announce what the reward is?"

Kaede-san gives me a daring smile, and an electric shock runs from my spine up to my brain. Despite my attempts to resist, I can't help but expect something. What have you prepared, Kaede-san?

"Yuya-kun seems to be getting into it as well. I'll go get ready, so please wait a moment."

With that, Kaede-san left the living room. Left alone, I feel like a helpless herbivore caught by a carnivore. Even if I try to escape, I'll be devoured without a fight.

"Calm down. I have to calm down. Remember what's happened before. Whenever she set something up, it was always in the bath, right?"

Whether it was the surprise attack in just a bath towel or the swimsuit massage, both happened in the bath.

But for the first time, we're in the living room . There shouldn't be any more provocative scenes than last time. While I'm telling myself to this, I take several deep breaths to calm my heart.

Then, after about five minutes, there was the sound of the door opening.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting, Yuya-kun! This is your reward this time!"

"K-Kaede-san!? Is that outfit by any chance—!?"

"Yes. This is the popular 'Virgin-Killing Sweater'!" [Note: The "Virgin-Killing Sweater" mentioned in the text refers to a popular fashion item known for its provocative design.]

It's a warm gray high-necked knit sweater. It has a provocative design with no sleeves, but the real terror lies in the bold O-shaped opening at the chest. Without even touching it, you can easily imagine the soft sensation, as Kaede-san's ample assets are almost completely exposed thanks to this.

Furthermore, the length is just right to barely cover the forbidden garden, showcasing her slender, glossy, and enchanting national treasure-class legs.

"It might be out of season, but if it's just this one piece, it's cool and perfect, isn't it?" As she spun around, Kaede-san's immaculate her beautiful back. The ribbon strings that hung from her waist added a touch of cuteness.

Whether seen from the front or the back, there's no place for my eyes to escape. But I couldn't look away from Kaede-san, completely charmed.

"Yuya-kun, being the smart person you are, I think you've noticed, but I'm not wearing underwear right now. So, it's quite brezzy."

I didn't need that information at all, and I didn't want to hear it! I mean, it's evident at a glance with the O-shaped opening that she's not wearing a bra, but could it be that she's not wearing anything at all?! That's really not good, Kaede-san!

"Hehe. Why are you so quiet, Yuya-kun? You're like a tronc right now." (TL: means "tree trunk" in French.)

"Uh, well... it's just that Kaede-san's outfit is... well, you know..."

If a magazine's gravure idol were standing in front of me wearing such a provocative outfit, even a barefooted beauty running away would pale in comparison, and I'd forget not only words but even how to breathe.

Unaware of my turmoil, Kaede-san slowly approached, then gracefully sat on the sofa, she put her hands around my neck as she straddled my lap.

"I bought it because I wanted you to like it, Yuya-kun. How does it look? Does it suit me?"

"Well, of course...it suits to you so well that it's almost scary. Thanks to that outfit, I'm struggling to maintain my sanity."

"I'm glad to hear that. But well, Yuya-kun. Did you know there's another way to wear this virgin-killing sweater?"

Kaede whispers sweetly in my left ear while licking it with her tongue . Is there another way to wear it? What does that mean?

"I wear it with the front and back reversed. I put the open back side in front, and just hide the important parts with ribbon strings. What do you think? Don't you think it's more provocative?"

Then sweet kiss touches my ear, and it twisted my body and let out a silent scream. At the same time, Kaede-san words naturally visualize inside my head. She was so close on be in a naked state, but for some reason she's more erotic right now than being naked. If you are approached in such a manner───

"Yuya-kun, will the wolf inside you wake up? But it seems like it's enough as it is now. I think it's time for one more push." Sitting in the sofa, Kaede-san tightens her two mountains more as they being pushed to each other. The pleasant heat and squishy feeling of it, easily stimulated my mind. "Hey, Yuya-kun. It's okay if you don't hold back and eat my fruit. Let's both see if it's soft or sweet.

"──────!!?"

It was truly a devil's temptation. The angel who pleaded that I must cherish Kaede-san was instantly crushed by the devil's sledgehammer.

"K-Kaede-san... I..."

"Or perhaps, Yuya-kun, do you prefer the deep and sweet adult kiss we couldn't have that time... at the hot spring? When we got into the bath, you passed out at a crucial moment, didn't you?"

Several months ago during spring break, at the inn where we greeted Kaede-san's parents, Kaede-san and I entered the hot spring together. There, Kaede-san had invited me to try an adult kiss, but at that time, she was so stunningly beautiful and enchanting that I lost consciousness unintentionally. Could it be that she wants to seek revenge for that moment?

"Besides... I've been trying my best too, you know? It's my chance now. That's why I want 'THAT' reward.... Hey, Yuya-kun, isn't it okay?" And then, as is customary, while whispering that she hasn't heard the answer, Kaede-san slowly brought her face closer. At that moment, as I was about to succumb to her sweet temptation... Then,

Ding-dong...

The doorbell rang, calling out visitor outside. Phew, that seemed to pull us back from the dizzying fantasy world to reality.

Who could it be?

"I apologize for any inconvenience."

The visitor was Miyamoto-san. Strangely, he had a box of sweets in his hand, and after expressing his apology, he bowed deeply.

By the way, Kaede-san had changed back into the clothes she was originally wearing. After all, she couldn't see the guests in that attire.

"I heard from my daughter Yui. It seems like she did something that might have bothered all of you..."

It appeared that Miyamoto-san had heard from Yui about our plans to go on a trip to Okinawa together. We didn't mind at all; in fact, we thought it would make things even more lively, but it seemed Miyamoto-san is concerned about it.

"For her friends to make memories together, my daughter insisted on going with you all without considering the situation... I'm truly sorry."

"Please lift your head, Miyamoto-san. In fact, we would love for Yui to come along with us. Isn't that right, Yuya?"

"Kaede-san is absolutely right. Far from being a bother, having Yui with us would liven things up even more. We'd be delighted if she joined us."

"If that's the case, then that would be fine, but... I've heard that you two often accompany Yui on her way home, and I worry that we might be causing you any inconvenience..."

"Hehe. Don't worry about it, Miyamoto-san. It's just the way to the station, and it's lively and fun. Isn't that right, Yuya?"

"Kaede-san is absolutely right. We don't mind at all."

Yui is like a little sister to Kaede-san, and I suppose you could say she's like a little sister to me too.

"Thank you very much. I'm relieved to hear you say that."

"Yes, please don't worry. So, please don't be too hard on Yui."

"Well... I'll handle it appropriately. If I stay any longer, I'll be intruding on you two. I apologize for the late hour."

With a deep bow, Miyamoto-san left. While it didn't matter to us, I couldn't help but think that Miyamoto-san's parenting style might be a bit too strict, coming all the way to apologize with a box of sweets for something as trivial thing.

"Well, it can't be helped. Although it's not as extreme as Yuya's parents, who suddenly disappear one day, leaving their debt to their son. Miyamoto-san has also gone through quite a bit," Kaede-san said.

"When I found out my parents had disappeared, leaving behind debt, I felt shock, depressed, and an indescribable loneliness. But before I could be consumed by that, Kaede-san came to my rescue, and that's why I'm able to live happily like this."

"It seems like Miyamoto-san's grandfather was that to him. Since then, Miyamoto-san has been extremely loyal to our family. That's why, I think, when he felt that Yui was causing trouble, he couldn't just stand by."

Kaede-san said with a wry smile, "You don't have to worry about it." She's right. As the parties involved, we don't consider Yui a burden at all. It's just Miyamoto-san's needless worry.

"Yuya-kun, I'm glad you share the same sentiment. And... hehe. I'm also so happy to be with you!"

She playfully jumped into my chest. I'd prefer if she didn't make such sudden dives, but any complaints quickly dissolve after feeling the soft and comforting scent of Kaede-san's fruit.

"Now then, let's regain our focus and continue from where we left off! Tonight, Yuya-kun's fangs will bring the castle down!"

"Yeah, my rationality is back in control now. I'll get ready for bed, Kaede-san."

"Oh, come on! Yuya-kun, you're so naughty!"


-Support Me-

https://ko-fi.com/animestuff85370

NOTE: The Web Novel was dropped by the author, so in continuation, we adapted the Light Novel version instead. Open for correction. Is Miyamoto-san a guy or a gal? I used him after all.

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 6: Heading in the Opposite Direction Towards Hope!!

Chapter 1: Reunion 1

Chapter 2: Progress 1