Epilogue

Epilogue

(TL: I fully examine the epub version, and as far as read so far, I've seen no error or maybe I did miss some. But still, I hope you guys will participate in grammar correction or in spelling correction. I'm working alone in this translation and I really need outside opinion in terms in this project. Like they said, Two is better than One. So, I hope you'll truly participate in the ongoing translation if I ask correction)

You can read the continuation of the story in the link below, and on how to download, I already put images above of this text. So why I am making this kind of effort?

-1: Because there are some websites out there, copying the translation posted in NU. And it's kinda unfair because they don't put credits on it, like they're the one who effort in it.

-2: In this blog account, I'm not making money out of it. I'm basically translating book mainly because I want a content on my website (which I earn money the most)

Here's Link

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 6: Heading in the Opposite Direction Towards Hope!!

Chapter 1: Reunion 1

Chapter 2: Progress 1